Friday, February 18, 2011

Fw: Good day,

.



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Juliana Kwame <julian.kwame1@att.net>
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 10:44:22 PM
Subject: Good day,



Good day,


With due respect and humanity, I was compelled to write to you under a
humanitarian ground, I know that this letter will come to you as a
surprise, with the full hope that you will bear with us to assist us
in this mutual transaction which i believe will lead to a better
relationship between us. I am Juliana Kwame, 19 years old and the only
daughter of late Father Dr. Boni Kwame, from Cote d'ivoire.


My father was a highly reputable Golds/Diamond export dealer in west
Africa during his days, It is sad to say that he was poisoned to death
by some of our family member because of his wealth during one of the
family meeting, since then i have suffer a lot of set back in my life
in the hands of my uncle and other family member because i am his only
child also a girl, My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and
since then my father took me so special.


Before the death of my father he secretly called me on his bed side
and told me that he deposited the sum of Nine Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars. US($9.5 million) in one of the prime
banks in Abidjan, that he used my name as his only daughter for the
next of Kin in depositing of the money.


I am just 19 years old and really don't know what to do. This is
because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of maltreatment
in the hands of my uncles who sit on my late father wealth and
properties, presently i am living in an orphanage home for the safety
of my life which nor of my uncles know about, infact The death of my
father actually brought sorrow to my life.


I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.
Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded, now permit me to
ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. I am ready to offer you 25% of the total money atfer successful
transferring of the money to you as my business partner.

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

0 comments

Post a Comment