Friday, February 18, 2011

Fw: VERY URGENT

.



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Anna Jones <annajones123@rediffmail.com>
Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 9:25:53 PM
Subject: VERY URGENT





VERY URGENT

My Greetings To You

I'm Miss Anna Jones 23years old young girl. I humbly write to solicit for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment of my inheritance fund USD $3.5Million Dollars which i inherited from my late father Mr, Michael Jones who died mysteriously along with my Mother Susan Jones, the bank will transfer the funds into your account for business investment. Please I need conviction and assurance of trust from you ok, i await your reply.

Full Name;
Contact Address;
Direct Phone Number
Occupation/fax
Age/Country of origin

Thanks

Miss Anna Jones

0 comments

Post a Comment