Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fw: Ms. Mary Santos invites you to view a web page

.



----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "marydasantos@yahoo.com" <marydasantos@yahoo.com>
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 6:48:10 PM
Subject: Ms. Mary Santos invites you to view a web page

Hi Dear Beloved Friend,,

Good day,

Before I proceed, may I humbly introduce myself to you, My name is Ms Mary Santos, I am 20 years old the only daughter of late Mr. David Santos of Republic of Sierra Leone. My father before his death was a prosperous Gold and Diamond merchant until his untimely death, after his business trip to Dubai -United Arab Emirate to negotiate on a Gold and Diamond business.

I have USD$2.5 Million United State Dollar which my late father deposited with one of the leading security company in London, for safe keeping. He packed the money into a trunk box and deposited it with the security company as family valuables and artworks, which the security company issued him certificate of deposit during the time of deposit.

I decided to contact you because I am interested in investing in your country. Please kindly guide and assist me in making the right investment since I am also interested in buying a residential property as I will be moving in over there as soon as every thing regarding technical and logistics details is work-out and ascertained to our respective satisfaction.

In view of your participation, I am ready to give you 25% of the total money in the trunk box, or better still we can go into joint venture projects, Be assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the funds in the trunk box is my inheritance as the only surviving child.

As soon as I get your reply, I will quickly details you on how you can assist me in claiming of the trunk box from the diplomatic company in London,
However, upon your acceptance for us to work as partner, you can contact me for more details.

I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this and other business ventures will derive a huge success here-after and will lead to a better relationship between us.

Thanks for your great time.

Miss Mary Santos.


http://www.friendsvision.org/list.php?s_id=4

This email has been sent from within the Friends Vision website.

0 comments

Post a Comment