Friday, May 27, 2011

RE

.

Time: Thu May 19 08:29:03 ALMT 2011

Dear Friend,

Please, I want to introduce myself and this business opportunity to you. My name is Mr Simon Dornoo INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER, of Bank of Ghana.

On November 6, 2000, an American singer Melanie Thornton made a (Fixed deposit ) valued at US$4,500,000.00 (Four Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars only) in my bank and I happen to be her account officer before I was moved to my present position recently.

On further investigation, I discovered that Melanie Thornton died on Aircraft Crossair Avro RJ100 near Zurich, Switzerland on 24 November 2001, she was not married before her sudden death and that was the reason why she did not declare any next of kin or relation in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank and she did not leave any WILL. And as such the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate.

You can as well confirm it by yourself through under stated Website of the incidenthttp://www.airsafe.com/events/celebs/thornton.htm

This sum of US$4,500,000.00 have been floating and placed under dormant/unserviceable account by my bank management since no one have heard from the owner up to date. During our Auditing of the year 2008, the management under the influence of our Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors has made an arrangement for the fund to be declared 'UNCLAIMABLE' and subsequently be turned to the reserve account of the bank.

I wish to let you know that all the investigation I have made so far, my bank management is not aware of it, I am the only one that has the information and if I do not move this money out of the country immediately, the bank management will transfer the fund into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund.

It is based on this reason that I contacted you because I cannot directly transfer out this money without the help of a foreigner and that is why I am contacting you for assistance.

All documents to enable you claim this fund will be carefully worked out and there is practically no risk involved, the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law, If you accept to work with me, I will like to inform you that at on the smooth conclusion of this transaction, 35% of the total amount will be your share for providing a foreign account where this fund will be transferred to, while 65% will be my share as the source of the information.

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible on (simondornoo2011@live.com)

Best Regards,
Mr Simon Dornoo

0 comments

Post a Comment